It is hard to believe that summer is almost over and school starts in just a few short weeks! I feel like I blinked and we have only done a few things on our summer bucket list. We picked blackberries, played at the splash pad, went to Williamsburg, still kept up with school work, and had lots of play dates with friends. To finish the summer out with a bang, there are just a few more things to do:
- Go to the beach with little Miss R for the first time
- Finish teaching Mr. C to tie his shoes
- End of summer play dough party
- Finish making Miss R some dresses for the fall
- Use the fire pit our neighbors gave us and have a s’mores night
- More outside time with bubbles, kites, and paint before the fall comes
What is on your bucket list to close out the summer?